Jen Selter Net Worth: Jen Selter, the hardbodied Instagram butt model from Long Island, is apparently making an unworldly amount of money by flaunting her asset on Instagram.
But what is her net worth? Brace yourselves.
Jen Selter’s net worth is currently evaluated at roughly $1,000,000 per year.
Yep, you read that correctly. Jen Selter, the social media personality who has amassed 11,800,000 followers mark on Instagram, is earning approximately $1,000,000 per year, all thanks to her glorious Instagram profile.
But how exactly does Jen Selter earn her net worth? How can someone post a few pictures on Instagram, and then miraculously become a millionaire?
It’s quite simply really.
As I’m sure you know already, the social media app Instagram is a platform that thrives off self-expression, personality, creativity, and presentation.
Those who can master these skills within the app can even turn themselves into a powerful, personal brand by building a large social following, without spending a single dime on their business!
Jen Selter is the epitome of an Instagram personal brand – a true Instagram entrepreneur.
Here are just some of the ways Jen Selter has capitalized on her audience in order to achieve a lifetime of financial freedom:
- Affiliate Marketing — Jen recommends a product or service to her followers, and collects a commission for every sale she helps the referring company generate. This is a great way to generate a passive income stream without having to invest a lot of your own money.
- Modeling Contracts — Since achieving celebrity status, Jen Selter has been approached about countless modeling opportunities. To date, the famous Instagram butt model has appeared in Maxim, Elle, Muscle & Fitness, FHM, and even Vanity Fair.
- Sponsorship Opportunities — After amassing nearly 500,000 followers, Jen was approached by numerous companies including Lululemon, Nike, and New Balance regarding sponsorships.
- Personal Appearances — As if she doesn’t have enough followers already, Jen has made numerous guest television appearances – each of which helped catapult her follower count to new personal highs. Here are some of her most popular guest appearances:
- Access Hollywood, Television, 2014
- Bethenny, Television, 2014
- The View, Television, 2014
- Beyond The Tank, Television, 2016
- Sponsored Product Placement Posts — Jen Selter is frequently contacted by companies asking her to endorse their products. That being said, those lucky enough to get her blessing are willing to pay her as much as an astounding $75,000 per endorsed Instagram post! In order to maintain an impeccable relationship with her fans however, Jen Selter rarely posts product placements in front of her audience, citing that she has a brand to protect and that posting too many product ads could possibly tarnish her image.
I know what you’re thinking. “Did Jen Selter go to school in order to learn how to become an expert in taking butt selfies?”
Surprisingly, the answer is no!
After building up her initial following, the twenty-three year old (born August 8th, 1993) actually dropped out of college in order to further her career as an Instagram influencer.
Some might say she is making a mistake by forgoing college, but with the kind of money this girl is bringing in, what better opportunities are out there?!?
Posting pictures isn’t all she does however. Reports indicate she also works at a local New York City gym (no surprise there) and has also worked in a doctor’s office in the past.
Fortunately for us all, Jen Selter does not have a significant other (at least not when this article was written).
No Jen Selter boyfriend, no Jen Selter husband.
That doesn’t mean other celebrities haven’t tried to slip into her Direct Messages though.
In early 2016, NHL all-star Evander Kane of the Buffalo Sabres made a play for Jen on Twitter, but nothing ever came of it.
New York Yankees prospect Clint Frazier tried as well, but to no avail.
Jen Selter Net Worth
The self-proclaimed advocate for motivation, fitness, healthy living, and positive thinking has been in the fitness entertainment industry since 2012, but has no intentions of slowing down anytime soon.
In fact, the ambitious young adult has even hinted to her followers about launching her own line of workout gear in the near future while simultaneously encouraging others to stay fit.
So what are your thoughts on Jen Selter? Is her fame well deserved? Or do you think there are better Instagram accounts to follow? Let us know down below.